Cognitive Therapist: Long Branch, NJ
Universal Institute in Long Branch, NJ, with distinguished programs for adults affected by traumatic brain injuries, developmental disabilities and other neurological conditions, is seeking a part time/per diem Cognitive Therapist to join its rehab team. We provide an uncompromisingly high level of intensive, innovative and personalized rehabilitation.
Our work place offers a great opportunity for therapists to develop their skills and demonstrate their own creativity with a supportive, interdisciplinary team.
This Job is ideal for someone who is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Clinical experience, including performing evaluations
- Creating and carrying out Plans of Care
- Experience with TBI/DD population
Required Requirements of Employment
- To be considered for employment, all applicants must meet the standard minimum requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Neuropsychology, Education or related rehabilitation field
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have a valid PA/NJ Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Prior to employment, all new hires must complete:
- Physical and Mantoux test.
- Exclusion Check.
- Criminal History Background Check
- Drug Screen
- Part Time/Per Diem
- approximately 20 hours per week- potential for full time
- Pay: $20.00- $25.00 per hour
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Work Location: One location
Send Resume and Cover letter to: LBJobs@uirehab.com
Subject line MUST indicate Long Branch Cognitive Therapist.
EOE/M/F/D/V/SO Universal Rehabilitation and Fitness Institute Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We would love to hear from you!
If you have a passion for learning new things, sharing your knowledge with others, and recognize that a positive attitude is what matters most, UIRehab might be the right place for you. To apply for this opportunity, please share your interest by completing the information below.
|Job Category||All, Part-time, Rehabilitation, Therapist|