Universal Institute is committed to providing a coordinated system of care to meet the needs of all clients. The coordination of services for all clients is completed by a team of qualified professionals at the highest level of leadership within Universal Institute. The team meets on a regular basis both formally and informally to discuss and coordinate client needs.
The Care Coordinator Team consists of:
- Care Coordinator
- Executive Director of Residential and Community Services
- Executive Director of Clinical Operations
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Director of Residential Services
- Assistant Director of Residential Services
- Director of Medical Services
- Directors of Rehabilitation
The Care Coordinator Team is responsible to:
- Provide the most comprehensive schedule of therapy possible considering the financial resources available.
- Be available to speak with all interested stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Provide client orientation to the physical layout of the building, the staff and the services available.
- Guide clients to the appropriate staff person to solve problems and resolve issues.
- Assist clients in goal setting, outcomes achievement and adjusting their schedule to better meet their needs.
- Assist clients in calling and/or meeting with their case manager.
- Coordinate all health and wellness needs.
- Coordinate psychological/counseling services.
- Coordinate outcomes measurement and information management.
- Coordinate discharge/transition arrangements.